OUR NEXT 2 CAMPS- DON’T MISS OUT!!
DESIGN A TO Z!: May 7-9, 2013!
- Do you get stuck when you try to complete a room design?
- Does your project lack the “wow” factor you’re looking for?
- Do you need solutions for with traffic flow and floor plan problems?
- Do you struggle with mixing fabrics and colors?
- Are there just too many product choices in the market that it keeps you from making a decision on what to buy?
- Do you know what you love, but when you get it home it never looks as good as it did in the store window or catalog?
- Do you want a room that looks like it was designed by one of the nation’s premier designers, but your budget just won’t allow?
If you answered “yes” to ANY of those questions, then A to Z is THE PERFECT Camp Tobi Fairley our event for you! It’s one of our favorite events, because we get to spend time with people like YOU, who eat, sleep, and BREATHE design. We truly cover everything, too, whether you are looking for a few tips to update your own home or you already have a design business and want to pick-up some new tools of the trade.
In this three-day training, we’ll walk through all 26 letters of the alphabet to help you translate your design sense into design SKILL.
These are a few of most-talked-about topics:
- A is for Art
- B is for Budget
- F is for Fabrics and Finishes
- I is for Inspiration
- N is for No No’s: Avoiding Designers’ Biggest Mistakes
- S is for Style and Shopping
- X is for X-tra Special Ways to Take Your Project to the Next Level.
- Three days of design inspiration and tools from Tobi! She’s sharing the key tips she uses in every one of her amazing designs!
- Two lively cocktail parties, perfect for networking and building lasting connections with other design industry professionals!
- Breakfast and lunch for all three days of your experience, and cocktails and hors d’oeuvres at both of the first two evening events!
May 6- fly in that day/evening and get some good rest!
May 7- Camp will start at 8am and end around 4:30pm. Cocktail party directly following.
May 8- Camp will start at 8am and end around 4:30pm. Cocktail party directly following.
May 9- Camp will start at 8:30 and will conclude at 2pm! You can catch a flight out that afternoon or enjoy our beautiful city another evening.
All of this great information on the fundamentals of design, you’ll get for just $2399. If you’re ready to reserve your seat,
We can’t wait to meet you at camp! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about either event!! Can’t wait to work with you!
Camp Tobi Fairley thanks our event sponsors:
And there are still seats left at our Designer MBA Camp! So CLICK HERE to learn more and to reserve your seat!!